inspHire’s advanced service and repair module - inspHire Workshop allows you to create full workshop jobs for either chargeable or non-chargeable work. This includes servicing / repairing customers own equipment.
- Job Estimates - Users can produce estimates for the work required, including a list of all the parts needed and the amount of labour required, estimates can then be printed or emailed to customers. Tracking estimated jobs in the system is simple and allows you to never lose sight of repairs.
- Workshop Documentation - inspHire Workshop produces all the documentation you would need for your workshop engineers, from job sheets, estimates, return notes and full repair or service invoices.
- Job Templates - inspHire has Workshop templates, allowing you to set a standard list of parts required for a 500 hour service or a six month inspection on a type of item. When the item is booked into the workshop it automatically takes the parts from stock and is ready for you to print a job sheet. This will help to reduce time lost by engineers not using all the right parts or from tracking what parts went onto what job.
- Purchase Ordering - Any parts used in inspHire Workshop can be ordered using the Purchase Order Process module, these purchase orders are linked to the workshop job and users can order parts directly from inspHire Workshop.
- Analysis & Reporting - inspHire Workshop also allows for detailed analysis of the parts used on types of items, the costs and revenue received and the ratio of chargeable and non-chargeable work. All this information can be found in a series of easy to use reports.