Full Purchase Order Processing
- Flexible Purchasing - The Purchase Order Processing module allows you to create purchase orders for a variety of different items. It will track the process of asset or bulk item purchases and automatically add the received goods to your fixed asset register.
- Cross Hire (Sub Rent) Purchase Orders - inspHire handles cross hire purchase invoices, allowing multiple invoices to be taken against a purchase order with the cumulative charges hitting the cross hire contract at the same time. Purchase orders can also be created off the back of the hire contract, workshop job or sales order.
- Simple Tracking Process - You can easily track items that are due for delivery, items that have been received and not invoiced (GRNI information), and disputed purchase invoices.
Simple goods received and invoice received processes automatically update your stock and asset register and create a purchase posting to hit your accounts package ledgers.
- Centralised Pricing - inspHire allows you to hold supplier prices and rental rates against types of items, helping to reduce the data entry needed for purchasing.
- Auto Orders - inspHire has a simple automatic orders process, taking the work out of deciding what to purchase. Simply ask the system to scan for items at their reorder level and inspHire tells you what to order, the quantity and who your main supplier is for these. You simply tick the items to buy and the system will create your purchase order for you.
>> Invoice Runs